Urban Planning, Design and Policy
go to link Paola Pucci
Related DASTU Research Fields
http://ladentrog.at/?WEBCAMS=camgirl-galleries Cities, Landscapes, Territories
Welfare: Housing and Public Services
Mission and Goals
go here The PhD Programme in Urban Planning, Design and Policy aims at exploring the significance and impact of contemporary urban changes and understanding the way these processes can be governed through planning, design and policy making activities. The integration between different fields and disciplines of urban research on the one hand, and between theory and practice on the other, distinguishes the approach promoted by this PhD programme.
live naked web cam The objective of the UPDP Programme is to provide PhD Students with the analytical and interpretative tools and skills together with research/planning/ design methodologies to advance research in the field of urban studies, spatial planning, urban design, urban policy and governance.
teen couple cam Moving from this perspective, the PhD Programme is organized in three research areas: “Urban studies”, “Planning theories and practices”, and “Design topics, forms and tools”. These research areas reflect the contents and themes of the ongoing research at DAStU and represent the framework of future proposals.
fee cams Within the PhD Programme in UPDP, particular attention will be given to research proposals dealing with the following themes:
- Multi-scalar regional urbanization processes;
- Advances and challenges in contemporary planning theory and practice;
- Strategies and tools for land and biodiversity preservation, energy conservation, and natural and technological risk prevention and mitigation;
- Social and economic changes and their effects on spatial processes;
- Tools for the evaluation and management of urban projects.
English is the official language of the programme